The academy is structured so that players receive sound fundamental instruction in a competitive and organized environment focusing on skill development and teamwork. Our goal is for children to learn how to play the game of basketball the correct way in a fun setting.
- Skills & Drills Clinic for all boys and girls, age 5-10 (grades K-4th).
- Players are divided by age and ability, working in small groups to learn and develop skills.
- Clinics are Saturdays from Dec. 4 to Feb. 5.
- 8:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. K - 1st
- 9:35 a.m. - 11 a.m. 2nd - 4th
- Weekly drop-in is available.
- Registration is now open! Click here to sign up.
Each session involves fundamentals, station rotation, 3-on-3 game time, and other competitive games.