Wesleyan's flag football league is designed to teach children the basics of flag football in a fun, structured environment. Each Saturday will consist of drills team practice, play designing, and game time. Teams are created based on age, ability, and combine skills. Parents are encouraged to assist with coaching.
- Flag football league for boys and girls ages 7-12 (grades 2nd - 6th)
- All children welcome. Students do not have to attend Wesleyan to participate.
- Players are divided by age and ability, work in small groups, and then enjoy inter-league play.
- Players will work with both adult and high school student coaches.
- The season is typically the second weekend in September through the end of October.
- Practices and games will be on Saturdays from 9 – 11 a.m.
- Registration fee includes kick-off, end of season celebration, and a jersey.
- Registration for fall 2020 will open mid-summer.
- Weekly drop-in is available.