- 1,207 students enrolled in grades K-12
- Lower school: 316
- Middle school: 397
- High school: 494
- Student/teacher ratio:
- Lower school: 10:1
- Middle school: 8:1
- High school: 6:1
- Average class sizes:
- Lower school: 19
- Middle school: 16
- High school: 13
Visual & Performing Arts
- Lower school students participate in curricular music, art classes, and an annual class play.
- Middle and high school students enjoy a variety of elective offerings in visual arts, band, chorus, and theater.
- Southern Association of Independent Schools (SAIS).
- Cognia (formerly AdvancedEd or the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools-SACS).
- Foreign language instruction at all grade levels.
- 25 AP Courses offered.
- 89% of AP exams taken scored a 3 or higher in 2022.
- Average SAT score was 1230 in 2022.
- Average ACT score was 28 in 2022.
- Average tenure at Wesleyan is 10 years.
- 73% of faculty hold advanced degrees.
- 8% hiring rate for the 2022-2023 school year.
- 68 team state championships since 1996.
- 137 individual state championships since 1996.
- Intramural offerings begin in fifth grade.
- Beginning in sixth grade, students can participate in a sport each season.
- Students in grades 7 through 12 grade have access to athletic teams and facilities.
- 90% of high school students play at least one season of athletics.
Giving & Financial Aid
- Over $25.8 million endowment as of December 31, 2022.
- Over $173 million raised since 1996.
- 12% of students receive need-based financial aid.