- 1,206 students enrolled in grades K-12
- Lower school: 308
- Middle school: 397
- High school: 501
- Student/teacher ratio:
- Lower school: 10:1
- Middle school: 9:1
- High school: 7:1
- Average class sizes:
- Lower school: 19
- Middle school: 15
- High school: 13
Visual & Performing Arts
- Lower school students participate in curricular music, art classes, and an annual class play.
- Middle and high school students enjoy a variety of elective offerings in visual arts, band, chorus, and theater.
- Southern Association of Independent Schools (SAIS).
- Cognia (formerly AdvancedEd or the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools-SACS).
- Foreign language instruction at all grade levels.
- 25 AP Courses offered.
- 90% of AP exams taken scored a 3 or higher in 2022.
- Average SAT score was 1241 in 2023.
- Average ACT score was 28 in 2023.
- Average faculty tenure at Wesleyan is 10 years.
- 68% of faculty hold advanced degrees.
- 8.76% hiring rate for the 2023-2024 school year.
- 75 team state championships since 1996.
- 155 individual state championships since 1996.
- Intramural offerings begin in fifth grade for selected sports.
- Beginning in sixth grade, students can participate in a sport each season.
- Students in grades 7 through 12 grade have access to athletic teams and facilities.
- 86% of high school students play at least one season of athletics.
Giving & Financial Aid
- Over $26.8 million endowment as of June 30, 2023.
- Over $188 million raised since 1996.
- 12% of students receive need-based financial aid.