- 1,171 students enrolled in grades K-12.
- Lower school: 294
- Middle school: 381
- High school: 496
- Student/teacher ratio:
- Lower school: 9:1
- Middle school: 8:1
- High school: 7:1
- Average class sizes:
- Kindergarten/Pre-1st: 14
- Grades 1 through 4: 20
- Middle school: 16
- High school: 13
- 25% minority student enrollment.
Visual & Performing Arts
- All lower school students and over three-quarters of Wesleyan’s middle and high school students are involved in fine arts either during or after school.
- Lower school students participate in curricular music, art classes, and an annual class play.
- Middle and high school students enjoy a variety of elective offerings in visual arts, band, chorus, and theater.
- National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS).
- Southern Association of Independent Schools (SAIS).
- Cognia (formerly AdvancedEd or the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools-SACS).
- Foreign language instruction at all grade levels.
- 25 AP Courses offered.
- 86% of AP exams taken scored a 3 or higher in 2021.
- Average SAT score was 1210 in 2021.
- Average ACT score was 28 in 2021.
- Average tenure at Wesleyan is 9 years.
- 69% of faculty hold advanced degrees.
- 4.08% hiring rate for the 2021-2022 school year.
- 63 team state championships since 1996.
- 134 individual state championships since 1996.
- Intramural offerings begin in fifth grade.
- Beginning in sixth grade, students can participate in a sport each season.
- Students in grades 7 through 12 grade have access to athletic teams and facilities.
- 90% of high school students play at least one season of athletics.
Giving & Financial Aid
- Over $30 million endowment as of June 30, 2021.
- Over $160 million raised since 1996.
- 14% of students receive need-based financial aid.