To apply for any position, please click on the "Apply Now" button above.
High School Counselor
Faculty Fellows ProgramAccepting applications for the Faculty Fellows Program for 2022-2023.
Click here for more information.
Middle School Math Long-Term Substitute Teacher Fall 2022
High School Science Long-Term Substitute Teacher Fall 2022
- Available October 17, 2022-Janury 18, 2023
- Able to teach 5th grade math
Lower School Teaching Assistant
- Available September 12-December 15, 2022
- Able to teach AP Environmental Science and Chemistry
Head JV Volleyball Coach
- Community Coach Candidates Complete Community Coach Application
- Full-Time Teaching Candidates Complete Faculty Application
Shuttle Driver (14 passenger vehicle)
- JV Girls Lacrosse Assistant Coach
- Varsity Swim and Dive Assistant Coach
- Varsity Boys Basketball Assistant Coach
- Middle School Boys Basketball Head Coach
Wesleyan is accepting applications for morning and afternoon shuttle drivers and substitute drivers for the 2022-2023 school year. We currently offer 10 morning routes and 9 afternoon routes. Pay rate is $35-$45 per route, based on distance from school. Drivers are not required to have a CDL license.
After Care Associates and Substitutes
We are accepting applications for substitute teachers for the 2022-2023 school year. Please click Apply Now
to complete a Substitute Teacher Application. Contact Donna Dixon
if you have questions about the hiring process.The Cubs' Den is the on-campus childcare center for Wesleyan faculty and staff. The following positions are open for 2022-2023:
Assistant Infant Caregiver
To apply for Cubs' Den positions, contact Polly Howell
, Cubs' Den Director.
Applications for Anticipated Vacancies for 2022-2023
Vacancies for the 2022-2023 school year will be posted on this page as we learn of open positions. Candidates for future teaching or staff positions are invited to submit applications to be kept in our files. Click the Apply Now button above and complete the appropriate online application.
Decisions regarding employment are based on job-related criteria without regard to the individual’s race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.