To apply for any position, please click on the "Apply Now" button above.
Immediate OpeningsSpecial Events Manager
Digital Communications Manager
We are accepting applications for substitute teachers for the 2021-2022 school year. Please click Apply Now
to complete a Substitute Teacher Application. Contact Donna Dixon
if you have questions about the hiring process.After Care Associates and Substitutes
Bus Drivers and Substitute Bus Drivers
Wesleyan is accepting applications for mini-bus drivers and substitute drivers for the 2021-2022 school year. We currently offer 13 morning routes and six afternoon routes.
JV Boys Assistant Soccer Community Coach
- Complete the community coach application.
Middle School/High School Nurse
Middle School Modern & Classical Languages Teacher
High School Counselor
Middle School Counselor
- Experience teaching two of the three languages offered by Wesleyan is preferred (Spanish, French, Latin).
- Bachelor's degree required; master's degree preferred.
High School Latin
High School Spanish
Assistant Director of Christian Life - Worship and Discipleship
High School Science Teacher
Middle School Science Teacher
- Formal Classroom Experience Preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree or Higher.
Head JV Volleyball Coach
- 7th/8th Grade Physical and/or Life Science.
Faculty Fellows ProgramAccepting applications for the Faculty Fellows Program for 2022-2023.
- Community Coach Candidates Complete Community Coach Application.
- Full-Time Teaching Candidates Complete Faculty Application.
Click here for more information.
Applications for Anticipated Vacancies for 2022-2023
Vacancies for the 2022-2023 school year will be posted on this page as we learn of open positions. Candidates for future teaching or staff positions are invited to submit applications to be kept in our files. Click the Apply Now button above and complete the appropriate online application.
Decisions regarding employment are based on job-related criteria without regard to the individual’s race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.