Wesleyan's Saturday flag football and cheer program is designed to teach children the basics of these two activities in a fun, structured environment. For football, each Saturday will consist of drills, team practice, play designing, and game time. For cheer, we will work in groups to refine basic movement skills, learn and perfect cheers, and cheer on each football team. Teams are created based on age, ability, and combine skills.
- Flag football league for boys and girls grades P1 - 6th. Cheer is for girls grades K-4th.
- Players are divided by age and ability, work in small groups, and then enjoy 7-on-7 play.
- Cheer participants will be divided into group to practice cheer routines and enjoy team building.
- The program will run from the first Saturday after Labor Day to the last Saturday in October.
- Practices and games will be on Saturdays 8:30 – 10:30 a.m.
- Registration fee includes 8 sessions and a football jersey OR cheer shirt and bow.
for flag football and cheer is now open! Click here.