Thank you for your interest in our Counselor in Training (CIT) program. Please read all the information carefully, fill out the form completely, and have a parent co-sign before submission. Applications are due May 1, 2023.
CIT is a volunteer position.
Once your form has been reviewed by the Summer Camp Director, you will receive an email to set up an interview. Please make sure you are available for the sessions you checked as well as a mandatory training session prior to the start of summer (day and time TBD).
If you have any questions regarding camps or this form, please email Kelly Weatherly at email@example.com
.Code of Conduct
As a representative of Wesleyan School, you are expected to be a Christian role model for our campers. Our summer camps are a great way for current and prospective students to learn more about our school, our faculty, our student body, and our mission. Be sure to make each child feel special and encourage each family to learn more about our school and our message. When you help them love camp, they love coming back to Wesleyan!
- You may only be alone with a camper if you are given approval from a Head Counselor; otherwise, always go in pairs.
- You may not use your cell phone during camp. Turn it off, and leave it in the car.
- Enforce camp rules so that all campers have a safe and enjoyable camp experience.
- Maintain the facilities and equipment in an orderly condition.
- Assist in any area when needed.
- Acknowledge that your Head Counselor may need you to arrive early or stay late on occasion.
- Inappropriate language and/or behavior will not be tolerated.
- There will be a mandatory counselor meeting prior to the start of camp. Meeting date and time is TBD.