We welcome you to join us as we celebrate another fantastic year of fine art at the Wesleyan Artist Market. Guests from all over will find a large selection of items priced from $5 to several thousand dollars. Along with the art exhibit, there is live entertainment throughout as well as a fun filled Children's Market for our young and aspiring art enthusiasts. The Artist Market is open to the public with free admission and parking for everyone.
2017 Show Dates:
- Thursday, April 27 from 7:00pm to 9:00pm
VIP Sponsor Preview Event from 6:00pm to 7:00pm
- Friday, April 28 from 9:00am to 6:00pm
- Saturday, April 29 from 10:00am to 4:00pm
This event is open to the public, and admission is free.
The 2017 Artist Market Committee will be announced soon.
Please go to www.wesleyanartistmarket.org for details about professional, teacher, and student applications.
Applications open for professional artists and teachers on September 1 and close on December 1.
Artists selected for the 2017 Artist Market will be announced on December 15.
Wesleyan students may also apply for the 2017 Artist Market; applications open on December 15.
Volunteer at the Artist Market
Please consider volunteering for the Artist Market in some capacity. There are many volunteer opportunities available that appeal to a variety of interests.
Assist with artist move-in, greet visitors, help with decorations, or serve as a cashier.
Volunteering is a wonderful way to connect with other parents and get involved.
Artist Market Volunteer Opportunities
For additional information about the event, please visit the official Artist Market Website.
Please email the Wesleyan Artist Market Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you have any questions.
We invite you to be a part of the 2017 Artist Market as an honored guest and sponsor.
We are gratefully accepting Corporate, Family, and Individual sponsorship this year!
Benefits of Sponsorship:
- Pre-event Promotion (inside and outside of Wesleyan)
- Your promotional materials in a Sponsor Thank You bag
- VIP Sponsor Preview Party
- Links to Sponsors Websites from the event website and other media
- Event Signage and Direct Mailings
- Sponsor recognition and Advertising in Programs during the Market
- Verbal recognition and thank-you of sponsors at the event
- Goodwill and connection within the community
This year, sponsoring the Artist Market is more convenient than ever - click here to pay online.
For additional information about sponsoring the 2017 Artist Market, please view this Sponsorship Form or email the Artist Market team at email@example.com.
A special thanks to our 2016 Artist Market Sponsors!