An advance payment of $3000 is due at the time of enrollment. Remaining tuition may be paid either in full by July 1 or in two payments with the final payment due November 1. No discounts are available for multiple children enrolled in Wesleyan.
Financial Aid Applicants to Wesleyan
Wesleyan School seeks to provide financial aid to those students in grades 6 through 12 whose family can provide documentation of need. Wesleyan may not be able to meet 100% of demonstrated need for each applicant, and frequently, the number of qualified applicants exceeds the financial aid resources of the school.Therefore, some families who apply and are qualified still may not receive financial aid. The average financial aid grant at Wesleyan is 60% of tuition.However, grant amounts are dependent upon an individual family’s need.
Please note the following points:
- Financial Aid Applications should be submitted after January 1 upon completion of the 2012 tax return.
- Wesleyan is able to provide financial aid for grades 6 through 12 only.
- The financial aid application must be completed by Monday, March 4, 2013. This application is different from, and in addition to, the admissions application. Late, incomplete, or falsified applications may be foreclosed from consideration for financial assistance and no aid will be given.
- To assist in analyzing family financial needs, Wesleyan uses the services of the School and Student Service for Financial Aid (SSS). All documents are submitted directly to SSS, with a $39 online application fee.
Required Documents to Submit to SSS:
- Parents Financial Statement (PFS): the Wesleyan Code is 1495.
- 2011 W-2 Form
- 2012 W-2 Form
- Final 2011 Federal Income Tax Return (Form 1040 including all schedules)
- Final 2012 Federal Income Tax Return (Form 1040 including all schedules)
- Federal Income Tax Return Release Form (Form 4506, Signed, Undated)
Letters confirming decisions regarding Wesleyan’s financial aid grants will be mailed with the admissions letter to applicant families on April 5, 2013. All information is kept strictly confidential.
To begin applying (after January 1), go to School and Student Service for Financial Aid (SSS).